Tuesday, November 15, 2011

moving day.

In the time between now and when I began this blog so much has changed, if I read it in a novel, I'm not sure I'd have believed it. Just goes to show you, anything can happen. I live in Massachusetts with my husband now. He's not the same man I thought I loved at this time last year. He's a better man in every way that counts. He tells me the truth and seems to be interested in understanding and supporting me more than using me for fun. There's no point going on and on about it, I've posted about him before and was busted for it by his sister and a former girlfriend. But I like to be candid here and since I've shut this blog up tight (you have to have asked me to read it if you're seeing this) I can repost the original post about him. I wrote the next post when I knew we were falling in love. Now that we're married, I no longer have to be ashamed for being presumptuous. I knew from very early on that Steven was "The One." I had hoped others were but where there was hope in the past, this was inevitable. It felt as though it had a life of its own. I am only a part of this love, a part of this marriage. I am not constructing it as I go, I'm not in control and finally, I've discovered, that is the difference between real love and plain old desire.

No comments: