Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pictures











In no particular order - cause I can never figure out how this blog organizes photos here are;

My perfect Sunday morning breakfast. Eggs Ontario - thick-cut, 7 grain toast, baked ham, baby spinach, poached eggs and 5 year-old white cheddar cheese sauce with onion puree and red pepper flakes.

Lime flavored shaved ice with strawberries from a little hut next to a convenience store on Cesar Chavez in Austin TX

A pretty disturbing sign that caught the corner of my eye (and viewfinder) on the road out of Boston Mass.

A sun column in Ottawa ON

Terrain around Kamloops BC

Two graffiti murals in Austin TX.

One little corner of the big Texas sky

First real sunset of 2010 from my Ottawa balcony.

I am trying to find the best in Ottawa - miss Austin an awful lot.




1 comment:

Stephanie Farrington said...

Almost forgot - and a man fishing under a bridge just east of downtown in Austin TX. In an area that's about to be "revitalized" but was already pretty vital if you ask me.
I think he's under the bridge that makes up part of the I95 but I could be wrong.